Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Collecting

So even though I still didn't have my camper yet, that didn't stop me from shopping to outfit it. I had a vision of going with blue and pink, I kinda got the blue from the original blue I saw in the pictures. Since I love estate sales and thrift stores, cause you never know what you will find that where I started. I found some shish kabob holders, some wire trays, some plastic storage, an aluminum ice bucket, some aluminum bowls, enamel bowl, grilling accessories, knives, camping cups. Then I also found some cool cups on EBay and Etsy - I am so loving the thermal Bopp Decker stuff. I got a pitcher, mugs, juice cups and cups. I got both pink and blue. I now decided to go with pink and gray color scheme. So I will resell the blue stuff. I also found some cool plates, bowls and dishes in the Melmac family - So I continue to search for Newport Westinghouse and Branchell Colorfylte. I also have a vision of making little curtains to put in the upper shelving from some material I saw at Hobby Lobby. This so pretty - girly pink satin that also has some tufted sections that kinda look like flowers. I saw this and wanted to build around it.
I was thinking of using my vintage pink bedspreads as cushion covers, but I may go with gray bottoms and a floral backrest and use the bedspread for pillows. I also got a small weber grill, a coleman lantern, an electric griddle (Since I don't have an oven) and I found some really cool pink and gray plastic canisters - SOOOOO CCUUUTTEEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment