Sunday, January 29, 2012

Interior Project

Since I can't work on the outside of the camper with the cold weather, I can work on some interior projects. I love collecting vintage jewelry and have lots of it. So I finally used some of it in this project. I am so happy with how it turned out. I had bought the oval frame at an estate sale last year. It was missing some trim, but I knew I could use it for something. So I painted it cream and used some burnt amber to add some depth. I think I still may sand the edges a bit. I put some pink fabric on some chipboard as the backbone and begin gluing away. I used hot glue, thinking it would adhere better to the fabric, but also to take a part at a later date. Now just to find the perfect spot in the camper for it. I am thinking the back wall so you can see it when you look into the camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment