I don't have pictures but work continues
I used oil based kilz to cover the water damaged tiles - to seal them
I did the same for under the sink and front cabinet - there was a smell that I couldn't get rid off, so I wanted to seal the order. Turns out it was the plywood piece that was under the stove. So I took that out and replaced with a new piece of plywood.
I added some insulation to the roof of the closet area
I thought the curved piece of birch would be easy to replace - uh, not so much. I had to cut it to install in two pieces. One is up and I am learning things aren't square - duh.
I added the front small birch piece above the window, added a horizontal piece of frame in the front, and started rebuilding the framing by the closet - this area is taking way more time and work than I thought it would.
Boy oh boy, I have so much work to do before I go on her maiden voyage on September 13th to the Midwest Vintage Trailer rally. Still waiting for the title to come in the mail.
I bought a GPS - Garmin Nuvi - my first one . Figured I will need it - off to charge it up