Not much progress - I cleaned up two more drip rails. They will need some finishing touches, so I have 4 of the 6 done. I finally found 1/8" Birch 4x8 panels at Owl Lumber in Oak Lawn. I also got some more pine - 1x3, 1x6 and 1x8's. I also picked up some denatured alcohol (to thin out the shellac)and some screw nails. I took out about half the screws on the drivers side, took out the fresh water fill hole, window drip rail, wheel well trim, all the window screws except 4 - rusted. The curbside birch is in pretty good shape except for the bottom. So instead of replacing all of it, I am going to cut the bottom off and replace it. It will be hidden by the bench. I cut the once piece out, cut new birch and put the amber shellac on it. This is a good piece to practice on. I will put the piece in and start adding more framing in the next few days. Spent about 200.00 bucks this weekend in supplies - mostly wood. Jeesshhh. Had to wrap her up because its supposed to rain tomorrow.